Understanding Female Pelvic Anatomy in 3D for ANDROID Mobile Devices
The Understanding Female Pelvic Anatomy in 3D Mobile App is the version of the Interactive 3D Pelvic Anatomy Program designed for use on your Android phone or tablet: easy to learn, easy to use.
This app is one of the most user-friendly, flexible tools anywhere for the study of a specific anatomical region. Designed to give the user a good grasp of the relationship of the soft parts to each other and within the bony pelvis.
- Graphically-designed parts in solid contrasting colors allow easy identification and differentiation
- Virtual 3D modeling to best illustrate this complex, tiny, interwoven anatomy
- Total user control over the angle of view
- 48 anatomical parts that can be turned on or off in any combination
- An orientation cube that shows the anatomical position of the model at all times
- Based on the latest research into female pelvic soft-tissue anatomy in young, healthy, living women.
- The posture and position of each anatomical part is fixed in relation to all other parts, so no worries about distorting or disturbing the model as you manipulate it
- True gynecoid bony pelvic model included
- Never lose track of what you are viewing: hover the cursor over any anatomical part and the name of that part appears in the top center of the viewport
The anatomy section of the complimentary text, Healing Passage: A Midwife’s Guide to the Care and Repair of the Tissues Involved in Birth, is included as a pdf file for study. This offers up-to-date explanation of female pelvic soft tissue anatomy that you won’t find in any other textbook.
The mobile version of this application for phone and tablet use is licensed for individual personal and private use only. Desktop/Laptop versions of the software, as well as expanded permissions and conditions for use of the mobile app are available.
The ANDROID version is available directly from me. The iOS for Apple devices has been retired as it is no longer compatible with the Apple OS.