shipping to any US address
We offer FREE standard shipping of physical products to any US address (including PO Boxes) via UPS mail innovations. Here is how it works:
*UPS will handle your order from my warehouse
in Michigan to your post office. The post office will
deliver to your door.
*Transit time is 2 to 5 days, depending upon your
*Delivery days are Monday through Saturday.
*A UPS tracking number will be assigned to your order
which will provide detailed tracking updates
throughout the entire shipping process.
Here is how international shipping works:
1. Place and pay for your order for physical items.
2. I will calculate your shipping charges based on the estimated weight of your order and your country.
3. I will invoice you for the cost of international shipping. At that time, you can either pay the invoice or cancel your order if you find the shipping costs prohibitive. (You can also use your payment toward e-books, which don't have to be shipped.)
4. Your order is then posted via UPS mail innovations (see US shipping details above) to the freight forwarding service in Florida. This will take about 3 days.
5. Once it arrives there, the freight service determines the final cost of shipping based on the actual weight of your order.
IMPORT TAXES/FEES: Prior to shipping, some countries require the prepayment of certain import taxes and fees. Any such fees are in addition to shipping charges. I won't know if this applies to your order until your parcel is ready to ship from Florida.
If prepayment of import costs is required, I will send you a second invoice explaining the charge. Any such fees must also be paid in full prior to shipping (you would have to pay them one way or the other anyway). I will not be able to confirm whether any additional import taxes or fees will be due at the time your parcel arrives (my guess is probably not, but I cannot be sure).
Reviewed, revised and updated 10/18/2019.