shipping to any US address
Standard shipping of physical products via media mail to any US address is free. A small handling charge is added to your order ($2.00).
If you want faster shipping (the cheapest way is to use Priority mail), let me know in the NOTES area when you checkout and I will invoice you for the postage as soon as possible. The postage invoice must be paid prior to shipping.
Here is how international shipping works:
1. Place and pay for your order.
2. I will calculate your shipping charges based on the estimated weight of your order and your country.
3. I send you an invoice for the cost of international shipping. At that time, you can either pay the invoice or cancel your order if you find the shipping costs prohibitive. (You can also use your payment toward e-books, which don't have to be shipped.)
4. Your order is then posted via regular media mail to the freight forwarding service in Florida. This will take 4 to 7 days.
5. Once it arrives there, the freight service determines the final cost of shipping based on the actual weight of your order.
IMPORT TAXES/FEES: Prior to shipping, some countries require the prepayment of certain import taxes and fees. Any such fees are in addition to shipping charges. I won't know if this applies to your order until your parcel is ready to ship from Florida.
If prepayment of import costs is required, I will send you a second invoice explaining the charge. Any such fees must also be paid in full prior to shipping (you would have to pay them one way or the other anyway). I will not be able to confirm whether any additional taxes or fees will be due at the time your parcel arrives (my guess is probably not, but I cannot be sure).
Reviewed, revised and updated 4/27/2019.