3D Anatomy Software--full-time practitioners (who are not midwives)
The Understanding Female Pelvic Anatomy in 3D Desktop/Laptop Software Suite is licensed at different price-points, depending upon your intended use.
Please note that the same software with the same content is included. Whether you are a student or a university, you will be working with the full version of the material.
A summary of these licensing levels and associated permissions follows:
*Full-time practitioner who is not a midwife (such as a pelvic floor therapist) who wishes to use the DVD when working with clients: $85.00
- Installation of the Interactive 3D Pelvic Anatomy Program on up to two devices (such as computers or tablets) and playing the HD fillm on any device that can do so.
- Any personal and private use, regardless of whether you are a midwife or not.
- Viewing in study groups with no instructor present (each student should have their own copy for private study)
- Use of the material up to twice yearly on a non-regular basis (i.e., not more frequently than twice a year for two years in a row) for teaching CEU-granting or other types of classes that do not lead to a credential
- Use of the software suite with an unlimited number of clients in your practice and for teaching practice-specific classes to your clients