Interactive 3D Pelvic Anatomy Desktop Program for Windows & Mac
This revolutionary tool gives students amazing control over the selection and viewing of 48 female anatomy parts, all depicted in graphic virtual 3D. The screen consists of a scroll-able list of parts to the left of a large viewport. From the parts list, the user can select any single part or any combination of parts to appear in the viewport, where they can rotate the parts into an infinite number of positions for viewing. Here is a slide show showing you some of the things you can do with this program:
- Graphically designed parts in solid contrasting colors for easy identification and differentiation
- Virtual 3D modeling to better illustrate this complex, interwoven anatomy
- Total control over the angle of view
- An orientation cube that shows the anatomical position of the model at all times
- Based on the latest research into female anatomy in living women
- Easy to learn, easy to use
- The posture and position of each anatomical part is fixed in relation to all other parts, so no worries about distorting or disturbing the model as you manipulate it
- True virtual 3D gynecoid bony pelvic model included
- Never lose track of what you are viewing: hover the cursor over any area in any part and the name of the part will appear in the top center of the screen
- The anatomy section of Healing Passage is included on the disk for students who do not require the midwifery-related information in the text.
- Mobile versions available for Android and Apple devices available too! Click here to learn more.
For more information on the rest of this software suite, select a link: